"DATA PROCESSING REPORT PURSUANT TO EU REGULATION 2016/679"
Dear Mr./ Ms./Mrs.
The Real Estate agency “IMMOBILIARE VR SAS DI ARGENTIERI MARCO & C.” (hereinafter called Agency), based in Corso Porta Palio 16/A, 37122, VERONA - e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, acting as “data controller” of your personal data, whereof you are concerned.
In accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679, and of which the Agency came into possession with the assignment of the task of mediation or, simply for an information request of properties, provides the following information so that you can give specific, unambiguous, informed, aware and free consent to the “Data processing” which may also be carried out with IT and/or telematic tools.
1) Data Source. The data necessary for the performance of the contractual relationship between the Parties, as well as the data otherwise acquired in the context of this activity, are collected directly in the agency and / or through third parties, as well as obtained by consulting some external public and private databases (e.g. through portals www.immobiliare.it, www.casa.it, www.luxuryportfolio.com, www.leadingre.com, www.italiannetworkrealty.com, etc.). Your data can also be acquired through a special form in the contact section on the website www.cofimimmobiliare.it or by spontaneous sending to the Agency's email addresses.
2) Availability of the Report. The Agency provides the opportunity to consult this statement:
a) each time it collects personal data from Clients;
b) each time a specific request is made to the Data Controller;
c) through web consultation by accessing the privacy section of the website www.cofimimmobiliare.it or www.cofimimmobiliaregarda.it .
3) Purpose of data processing. The Agency for its own institutional purposes, connected to its activity, treats your data for the following purposes:
a) purposes related to legal obligations, EU regulations and laws. As well as dispositions issued by Authorities legitimated to act by law or by supervisory and / or control bodies;
b) contractual purposes, related to the establishment and management of relations with customers, e.g. the acquisition of preliminary information before closing a contract;
c) Satisfaction degree survey of offered services quality, carried out directly by the Agency i.e. through the work of specialized companies by means of personal or telephone interviews, interactive questionnaires, market surveys (necessary consent);
d) Advertising offers of products and services of the Agency carried out by sending advertising materials, telephone contracts and any other form of electronic communication (e-mails, text messages, MMS, publication on social networks) (necessary consent);
e) communication and / or data transfer to third parties for the promotion and / or sale of products and services, with traditional and/or automated methods (necessary consent).
With reference to the purposes whereof points c), d), e), we inform you that, at any time, you will be free to revoke your express consent in the manner specified in this statement.
4) Nature of the provision of the Data. You have the right to know that the provision of data can be compulsory or optional, as well as can implicate consequences in case of a possible refusal. In this regard, we point out that:
a) the granting of your consent for the purposes whereof in letters a) and b) of point 3 is mandatory as required by law or to fulfill contractual obligations (as indicated by article 6, paragraph 1, letter b and c) of the Regulations). The refusal to provide data for the purposes indicated in letters a) and b) of point 3) will not, therefore, allow the Agency to carry out the assignment conferred by you or to reach the conclusion of the contract whereof you are concerned;
b) Denial to data processing for the purposes whereof in letters c), d), e) of point 3 , however, optional, will not entail any prejudicial consequences and may be revoked by you at any time, limited to the purposes related to sending advertising materials, satisfaction degree survey of offered services quality, market surveys or commercial communication, via telephone contact or with any other form of electronic communication (e-mails, text messages) , MMS, WhatsApp, publication on websites, social networks, etc.), performed directly by the Agency i.e. through the work of specialized companies by means of personal or telephone interviews, interactive questionnaires etc.
5) Particular data. Article. 9 of the Regulation specifies particular those data suitable to reveal racial and ethnic origins, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or membership of trade unions, as well as genetic and biometric data, data relating to health or sexual life or orientation of the person. It is possible that the Agency will come into possession of data in relation to the specific operations requested by the interested party. In such eventuality, the interested party has the right to express a specific consent to the processing of his or her sensitive data and the Agency may use them only to the extent necessary to be able to perform the services and operations requested.
6) Data Preservation. Data will be kept for the time necessary to manage the contractual relationship and fulfill legal obligations, with reference also to money laundering legislation. The Data are always processed in full compliance with the principle of proportionality of the processing (article 5, paragraph 1, letter c) of the Regulation), according to which all personal data and the various methods of their processing must be relevant and not exceeding the aims pursued, so as to guarantee adequate security and confidentiality, also to prevent unauthorized access or use of personal data and equipment used for processing, as well as lawful and correct treatment.
7) Time of Data Preservation. By the provisions of art. 13, paragraph 2, lett. a) of the EU Regulations, hereinafter are indications regarding the storage times of Data based on different purposes of the processing:
• with reference to letters a) and b) of point 3 Data are kept for the period necessary to manage the contract and fulfill legal obligations;
• with reference to letters c), d), e) of point 3, the storage times are set for 5 years.
8) Methods of data processing. In relation to the purposes indicated on point 3, personal data may also be processed by a "person in charge", i.e. a natural person or company, even outside the agency, who may be given specific and defined tasks of management and control of data processing. And by one or more "Appointee", who will arrange the use and/or process of Data based on the instructions received from the Owner or Manager (at your request to be made directly to the Owner). Still in relation to the purposes, Data may be processed using manual, computerized and / or otherwise automated instruments according to logics strictly connected to the purposes of the data processing and, in any case, to guarantee their security and confidentiality even in the case of treatment through instruments of remote communication.
9) Data transfer abroad. Data could be transferred to countries of the European Union and/or to third countries (i.e. non-members of the European Union) exclusively for the purposes whereof in letters a) and b) of point 3. In this case, the intention of transferring personal data will take place only if an adequate level of data protection is guaranteed to the European level and in any case according to the procedures established by EU Regulation 679/2016.
10) Communication of Data. Data, because of the relationship established and to facilitate and allow the closing of a deal, can be communicated to:
i) external collaborators;
ii) other Real Estate Agents (or Agencies) identified by the Data Controller to collaborate on the Listing Contract performance given to us from the interested party (owner);
iii) banks and other subjects operating in the banking sector;
iv) counterparties and their possible technicians and consultants;
v) notaries for preparing notary deeds and / or related activities pertaining to the Listing Contract conferred to Data Controller (Agency Owner);
vi) companies and / or professionals who perform services for the performance of technical / cadastral / building / urban planning practices;
vii) insurance for stipulating policies related to the task granted to the Owner; viii) websites for the purposes of real estate advertising;
ix) boards of arbitrators and, in general, all those public and private subjects to whom the communication is necessary for the correct fulfillment of the purposes indicated in point 3);
x) Supervisory / Control Bodies and other Authorities, for purposes related to the obligations established by law (anti-usury law, anti-money laundering legislation) and / or regulations, as well as provisions issued by the same Authorities.
All subjects, belonging to the categories to which the Data may be communicated, will use the Data as "owners" pursuant to the law or specific consent, in full autonomy, being outside the original processing carried out at the Agency, or of "external managers". To know at any time the subjects to whom your data will be communicated, it is enough for you to request the updated list by writing to the Data Controller at the Agency headquarters.
Finally, your data will be known to all employees and collaborators of the agency, designated managers and/or processors, in relation to the performance of the tasks assigned to each. The Data processed by the Agency will not be disseminated.
11) Rights of the interested party. Within the limits and under the conditions set forth in Articles 15 - 23 of the EU Regulation, the Agency guarantees and acknowledges the exercise of the following rights:
• the right to access personal data in their own paper and / or electronic files;
• the right to request the correction, updating and deletion, if incomplete or incorrect, and to oppose their processing for legitimate and specific reasons;
• the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data without unjustified delay. Considering the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing a supplementary declaration;
• the right to obtain the cancellation of personal data concerning him without unjustified delay if one of the reasons set forth in art. 17, paragraph 1 of the Regulation;
• the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when one of the hypotheses referred to in art. 18, paragraph 1 of the Regulation;
•the right to the portability of the data within the limits and in the manner provided by the art. 20 of the Regulation.
You also have the right at any time to revoke your consent to the processing of your data without prejudicing in any way the lawfulness of the processing, based on the consent given before the revocation, as well as opposing the handling for marketing purposes, at any time.
You have the right to receive information related to the action taken concerning: one of the aforementioned requests or the results arising from the practice of one of the aforementioned rights, without unjustified delay and, in any case, at the latest within one month of receiving the request, extendable, if necessary, by two months; you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and to appeal to the courts.
Except in the case in which the Data processing violates the general principles laid down by the Regulations, the practice of these rights must be relevant and motivated and might not implicate the revocation of the consent given or the request for cancellation of the Data you have provided for the conclusion and execution of the contract referred to in point 3) letters a) and b), to the extent that and as long as the Data is necessary for this purpose. The rights in question may be exercised by request to the Data Controller at the following addresses:
Corso Porta Palio 16 / A - 37122 VERONA, tel. 045 8001199, e-mail address:email@example.com.
The Agency, to ensure the effective exercise of your rights, will take appropriate measures to facilitate access to the Data, to simplify the procedures and to reduce the time required to give relevant feedback to your request.
Finally, it should be noted that you may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority or the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data through the following means:
a) registered A / R addressed to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 00186 Rome;
b) e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com;
c) fax to the number: 06 / 69677.3785.
All relevant information on the claims that can be submitted by the interested party is available on the Guarantor's website at www.garanteprivacy.it